Slizzardman is now .............

Started by Coach Sommer, March 16, 2012 · 57 Replies · 13,068 Views

Quick Start Test Smith

canthar...

join us....

Cole Dano

One suggestion that's already been made to help in this strange transition to using real names. For a while put your old handle in your signature so people can figure out what's going on.

Quick Start Test Smith

That's a good idea. I, for one, would definitely appreciate it.

Nic Branson

You want a name AND an informative sig. Geesh...

Coach - Nic Branson please.

Cole Dano

Nic succumbs to peer pressure!

Nic Branson

Some one told me you had pie!

Coach Sommer
Coach - Nic Branson please.

Sure.

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer

Nic Branson
Coach Sommer said:
Coach - Nic Branson please.

Sure.

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer

Thank you!

Cole Dano
Nic Branson said:
Some one told me you had pie!

The only pie I'm getting served is humble. I like Key Lime Pie better, it's hard to find so far north.

Nic Branson
Cole Dano said:
Nic Branson said:
Some one told me you had pie!

The only pie I'm getting served is humble. I like Key Lime Pie better, it's hard to find so far north.

Humble is good keeps us grounded. No pie here usually but cookies mmm cookies.

Bruno Cochofel

Coach: Bruno Cochofel

Joshua Naterman
Cole Dano said:
Nic Branson said:
Some one told me you had pie!

The only pie I'm getting served is humble. I like Key Lime Pie better, it's hard to find so far north.

I will bring a bottle of Key Lime juice so that you can make the real thing in the convenience of your own home!

Cole Dano
Joshua Naterman said:
Cole Dano said:
Nic Branson said:
Some one told me you had pie!

The only pie I'm getting served is humble. I like Key Lime Pie better, it's hard to find so far north.

I will bring a bottle of Key Lime juice so that you can make the real thing in the convenience of your own home!

Temptress!

Chris Edgar

Hi there,

new forum member here.

I recently posted my first ever post in the getting started section and discovered to my dismay that my username is all in lower case.

If it's not a major inconvenience would it be possible to get the first letters in my name changed to uppercase? These kind of semantics really bug me after a while :lol:

Thanks in advance!

Yours,

Chris Edgar.

Quick Start Test Smith

Hahaha, Chris! I know exactly how you feel! That's a mind itch... it just grows worse and worse :lol:

Matt Richmond

Coach- Matt Richmond please.

Coach Sommer

My pleasure, guys.

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer

Julekman

Thats the spirit, but sorry my apologize, I will stay the same, just to save you from breaking your tongue from spelling my full name :wink:

Chris Edgar

Thank you Coach! :D

Cole Dano

Nobody here is a nobody Danny.

Nic Branson

So very true.

Though I could be nobody...less questions hehe

Bruno Cochofel

This is really a great community in search of better gymnastic skills... Some teach, but we all learn :D

Coach Sommer
Cole and Bruno said:
Nobody here is a nobody ... This is really a great community in search of better gymnastic skills... Some teach, but we all learn.

Sure, Danny and ... Cole and Bruno are right on the money.

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer

Mark Bernacchi

I suppose I'll jump on the bandwagon... Mark Bernacchi please!

Thanks in advance.

Tyler Phillips

I'm a little late to this party, but can I be included in this as well?

Put me down as Tyler Phillips - technically I've always been using my real name. :P