Slizzardman is now .............

Started by Coach Sommer, March 16, 2012 · 57 Replies · 13,068 Views

Coach Sommer

GB moderator Slizzardman has adjusted his forum user name to Joshua Naterman.

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer

Cole Dano

Let me be the first to welcome you to the forum Joshua!

Nic Branson

Now we have a name. Superhero unmasked!

Aaron Griffin

Oh no. You people really need to add like "AKA slizzardman" or "AKA Mr Brady" to your forum titles or signatures. I R CONFOOSED

John Sapinoso

any chance non-moderators can do this too? I've outgrown "ts00nami" and want to be my real name on here too :lol:

Coach Sommer

Done, John. Although I wasn't sure if you preferred John or Johnny.

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer

Cole Dano

I really like the idea of using real names here, nothing to hide behind.....

.....Other than the wall of muscle that is John's lats

John Sapinoso

Thanks Coach!

lol Cole just read that^^

Mats Trane

This Forum has really and I mean really changed my life so i´ll think i´ll change to my real name as well. Just have to figure out how this weekend.

Cole Dano

Matts an administrator has to do it, PM Cory or Coach Sommer.

Coach Sommer

All done, Mats.

Now everyone knows the real name to go with that great front lever photo of yours. 8)

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer

Mats Trane

Thanks!

Quick Start Test Smith

I had my full name here before having your full name here was cool... I guess I'm a full name hipster! Yay me 8)

Rafael David

Please, I want my real name too: is Rafael David. :)

Coach Sommer

Sure.

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer

Rafael David

Thanks Coach! :D

Nic Branson

You will not get me out of my mask.....must resist...

Erik Sjolin
canthar said:
You will not get me out of my mask.....must resist...

I've been trying to take off my mask (bad as it is), but not even the power of PM requests can undo those binds. :wink: :lol:

Coach Sommer
Erik Sjolin said:
I've been trying to take off my mask (bad as it is), but not even the power of PM requests can undo those binds

Your binds have been removed and your mask cast aside. 8)

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer

Coach Sommer
Zach Armijo said:
I suppose I'll get on this train as it would be awkward to introduce myself at the seminar in May as BDK1786. Zach Armijo if you will please :)

Done.

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer

Philip Chubb
Patrick Smith said:
I had my full name here before having your full name here was cool... I guess I'm a full name hipster! Yay me 8)

:mrgreen: That made me laugh. Here's one.

Why did the hipster burn his tongue?

Because he ate his soup before it was cool.

I guess this is the thread to have your name changed to full name now. :D

Erik Sjolin
Coach Sommer said:
Erik Sjolin said:
I've been trying to take off my mask (bad as it is), but not even the power of PM requests can undo those binds

Your binds have been removed and your mask cast aside. 8)

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer

Free! Free from the constraints of that accursed visor! :lol:

Thanks Coach! :D

Coach Sommer
Erik Sjolin wrote:

I've been trying to take off my mask (bad as it is), but not even the power of PM requests can undo those binds

Your binds have been removed and your mask cast aside.

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer

Free! Free from the constraints of that accursed visor!

Thanks Coach!

Thanks for my first good laugh of the morning, Erik. :)

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer

Samuel Carr

Can I have my name changed to Sam Carr please?

Joshua Naterman
PHILIP said:
Patrick Smith said:
I had my full name here before having your full name here was cool... I guess I'm a full name hipster! Yay me 8)

:mrgreen: That made me laugh. Here's one.

Why did the hipster burn his tongue?

Because he ate his soup before it was cool.

I guess this is the thread to have your name changed to full name now. :D

HAHAHA!!! That's good, I like it :)