I've been practicing parkour for almost a year. Now I have decided to start more seriously and I would spend part of training to fitness parkour combines fitness with exercises for Olympic gymnastics that may be useful for the sport. If you do not know the sport (which I doubt) I leave you here a link to a video sample to see which parts of the body are exercised: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x7ECPoCwDZA
A month ago I decided to stablish a training plan that includes 2 days of physical and technical 2 days of the week and in every training session, at the end, I do a little physical in the technical training or technical in the physical...
In the days of physical ttraining I established two days:
* (A) Day for strength-resistance exercises marking the steps. As push-ups with their variants (hands together, hands apart, divers, with legs elevated and displacement - 20x5), pull-ups with their variants (hands together, separated ...- 10x4), sit-ups, elevations twin, and triceps push-to finish journey cuadrupedias, 30 minutes of continuous race, abdominal and finally stretching.
* (B) Day for strength-power exercises such as push-ups power and its variants (with claps, jumps ... 10x5) and pull-ups (with smack, climbing a bar to the next lower high, muscle ups ...) to pliometric leg jumps, sprints and climbing stairs to the leg take finally end up sitting in the same way as its predecessor.
My question is what types of exercises that I should include, what should I remove as I set the Planing training, and so on. Another point to remember is that I am going to begin to prepare for a firefighter and I have to do some weights with which I can also somewhat of energy and I can not give everything in these types of exercises, you think I should do?
THANKS YOU VERY MUCH.