have a question as to the best way to build work capacity. I have quite a comprehensive prehab routine that works wrists, elbows, shoulders, back and hips and I don't think there are any major improvements I can make to it (we shall see about this when liquid steel™ is available) however if I try to perform the whole routine and then perform a killroy template style workout I find that afterwards I'm pretty tired and that I can't really push myself during the actual workout. So my question is, should I:
A) Alternate body parts with different days whilst continuing to push myself in the actual workout, or should I
B) Scale back my main workout and perform the whole prehab routine.
Having thought about this a little I think option B is the best as it will ensure that the muscles don't get excessively stronger than the connective tissues, however the ammount of volume on each joint will be quite high and from what other people have said on here it appears to me that whilst you can train for a fairly long period with too much volume it will eventually catch up with you, how would you prevent this, take a week off after every SSC?