Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Christmas's Suplements

Rafael David

Hey guys, I ganeid a Ultra Whey Pro (Universal Nutrition) and a MET-Rx Creatine, someone knows if they are good?! :?

Wow I felt weird after taking the ultra whey pro after the training, then I saw that it have wheat flour in the ingredients! :(

I have gluten sensibility, then I switched to a whey gold standart (optimum nutrition). It also contain lactase, waht is good because I have lactose intolerance too haha :lol:

If you are going to use whey due to your lactose intolerance, you will probably need to buy a whey supplement consisting only of whey isolate/hydrolysate.

This one from Optimum Nutrition consist in WPI, WPH and WPC, but also have lactase... I'll be fine, right? :|

Joshua Naterman
Wow I felt weird after taking the ultra whey pro after the training, then I saw that it have wheat flour in the ingredients! :(

I have gluten sensibility, then I switched to a whey gold standart (optimum nutrition). It also contain lactase, waht is good because I have lactose intolerance too haha :lol:

Gas masks for your friends :)

In general, whey protein concentrate doesn't have a lot of lactose or carbs and the WPI and WPH has none as it's all filtered out.

Important Information

Please review our Privacy Policy at Privacy Policy before using the forums.