Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Turning 18 today guys!

kbryk

Turning 18 today guys!

Another year down, I believe it has been almost a year since I started working out, especially gymnastics exercises and have developed a stronger and better looking body because of it, can't wait too see what I can do next year and how I look.

Some skills I've completed in a year:

-Solid handstand just about on everything

-Straight arm straddle press to handstand

-Straddle Planche

-L-sit

-Front Lever

-Back Lever

-Consecutive muscle ups both on bar and rings

-Gain over in all my lifts, Olympic lifts, and peer meat head lifts, bench, squat etc.

-So much more

This was because of communities like these leading the way for those who need help and don't have time for sports or don't have the availability of those sports.

Keep up with the work and you will see great improvements.

David Picó García
-Solid handstand just about on everything

-Straight arm straddle press to handstand

-Straddle Planche

-L-sit

-Front Lever

-Back Lever

-Consecutive muscle ups both on bar and rings

-Gain over in all my lifts, Olympic lifts, and peer meat head lifts, bench, squat etc.

-So much more

mmm....mmm :roll: We want video proofs!!! :P

Just kidding (although it would be cool :wink: )... ah! and happy birthday!!!!!

Nice, I like to always do a few skills for my birthday. Typically it's been double back into a foam pit but this year I'm sure I'll have my anytime MU and anytime standing back again.

Great vids.

Not to detract but you definitely have a shoulder angle in your HS. Inflexible shoulders?

You planche a lot in your press to HS. It's one way to do it, but it would be a lot easier with hip flexor control. Having said that, I used to planche a lot in my press to HS. It's more work though.

I would have to say I have crappy shoulder flexibility, but I wasn't shooting for a hollow handstand, but yes, I've notice that my angle is weird, and my hips are not to flexible either, so I muscle through my movements that's how I was in gymnastics as well and my coaches were angry that I wasn't flexible but happy that I got the skills but muscled every step of the way.