Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Nutrition Alert

powersnake

• 2 weeks later...

Hello!

I found this topic to good for my question.

Well, anybody know what should I eat before training? Sometimes I feel myself sick, if I dont eat enough or good quality food. Im a gymnast in the real life, and I have hard trainings. Usually, I eat eggs(2-3) with a slice of bread for breakfast. Sometimes I have training after lunch, so I can eat good food before I go to train.

I dont have too much time for eating, because i get up at 7'o clock, and i go to the bus stop at 8'o clock. I need some kind of food what is working off fast, and gives me a lot of energy (beside a little amount of food. I dont want to eat too much before training) to endure the 1,5 hours of gymnastics.

Sorry for the mistakes, or silly sentences, or wrong tenses, but I don speak english well i think. :D

Fruit, possibly. Decent source of energy. Carrots have about the most sugar of any veggie. Boil a bunch of eggs and bring some to snack on.

That's pretty much what our head coach at the last gym tried to get the kids on also because I think that's what he competed on in college. He reasoned meats and cheese took too much blood to digest because of the high fat content.

Important Information

Please review our Privacy Policy at Privacy Policy before using the forums.