Hello all,
My ultimate goal is to be in shape and have that gymnastic man body. The thing is don't know where to start or if I need to join a gymnastic gym. I tried looking for a gym but I think of all of them cater to young girls and boys. It will be really creepy and wrong if I showed up to that same gym. I was hoping to find a adult class but could not find any. By the way I live in Utah so if someone knows a gymnastic gym for adults in Utah that would be awesome.
About me: I'm 30 years old, 5'7" tall, I have a BMI of 29. I weigh 185 pounds. I want to be lean and strong. Super strong. I want to go back to my high school weight but with more of a ripped look. I know it will take time. I'm okay with that. I am married to an amazing woman but she is not interested in working out. She does have a high metabolism. ![]()
Right now we both live in the mother in law's house. She lives in a different city about an hour drive. We rent the house. But sadly no room for equipment. I do have a workout room/family room that I am using currently. I did buy this pull up station from Craigslist a few months ago:
http://www.amazon.com/Weider-WEBE0914-2 ... B000M2AHRM
So that's the only gymnastic related equipment I own. My first preference is to workout at home. But if I can't do that I will like to find a gymnastic gym locally. Also will the workout program work for people like me that is out of shape and has a gut? I did buy "Building the Gymnatic Body". So not sure what to do at this point. I hope someone here can help me out with this dilemma. Thank you.