Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

WOD Spreadsheet

Troy Rodriguez

Troy Rodriguez

I was just wondering, and have read multiple times, if there was a spreadsheet of the WOD's? It seems that they repeat in an orderly fashion for cycles and I was wondering if there was some way I could access this information offline so I can do this at my own pace.

I really want to see them all outlined somewhere so that i can take the time to right in all of my current progressions for each WOD for an entire cycle. Of course I know it changes sometimes but I can check those daily for any changes.

Thing is it takes me more time than the workout to figure out what level of each skill I am at in the WOD or how to program it every day. I would rather sit down and find/replace all occurring of Ring HS for example with PB HS and get it all down in a day or two. That would save me and i'm sure others a ton of time programming for SSC.

Thoughts?

Troy Rodriguez

AHHH!! Darnit I knew I should have come to the Scottsdale Seminar! I just can't get out of the gym for long enough. Do you only do US seminars once a year?

GB US Seminars occur twice a year; in May over the Memorial Day weekend and in September over the Labor Day weekend.

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer

Adam Bodestyne
Thing is it takes me more time than the workout to figure out what level of each skill I am at in the WOD or how to program it every day.

There are a few of us that do the WODs one week behind. This might allow you enough time to find suitable substitutions or to otherwise plan ahead for the workouts.