Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

USA's Danell Leyva Wins the PB Gold!!!

Coach Sommer

Long time USA National Team member Danell Leyva has won the 2011 World Championship on Parallel Bars!

k-POELMWCf4

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer

That is optimal technique. Yin is estatic to see his son's impeccable routine.

Have a great week Coach.

I watched the men's all around final live at the stadium (my first experience of watching live gymnastics) and a hugely exciting final rotation was slightly marred by Danell having to drop out after hitting his chin hard on the horizontal bar. So it was great to see that he was able to come back and put in a performance like this.

John Sapinoso

I remember this Coach would be very excited and celebratory every time his athletes hit a routine in competition, glad to see that hasn't changed! 1:06-1:26 slow motion replay is ridiculous.

I remember this Coach would be very excited and celebratory every time his athletes hit a routine in competition, glad to see that hasn't changed! 1:06-1:26 slow motion replay is ridiculous.

:mrgreen:

Yes he is full of energy....

Bruno Cochofel

I believe the Coach's the father of Danell Leyva, isn't it?

I believe the Coach's the father of Danell Leyva, isn't it?

Yes he is. His gym is right by my business.