You can, of course, also see visible dysfunction in my back. An uphill battle, that is.
Don't get nerve damage, everything gets screwy after that.
No Carbs... Someone Please Help Educate Me
Started by Matthew Mossop, September 27, 2011 · 56 Replies · 17,345 Views
You look great.
I was comparing your photos to Terrell Owens. He's a bit taller than you and most of his photos with his shirt off he is pretty low bf% (not to mention pumped up, lighting, probably photoshop, etc.). But all that aside, you actually look farily similar to him in terms of overall muscle.
Very impressive Slizz. Unlike like most internet posters that claim large amouts of muscle and low bf% (and have neither), you deliver on both. You probably are damn close to the stats you posted (and that is simply impressive!!!!).
With all of the pictures of "steroid monsters", I think people have very unrealistic expectations of what a natural athlete should look like. In my mind, you pretty much have it nailed. Again, very impressive!!!!!
r2473 said:You look great.I was comparing your photos to Terrell Ownens. He's a bit taller than you and most of his photos with his shirt off he is pretty low bf% (not to mention pumped up, lighting, probably photoshop, etc.). But all that aside, you actually look farily similar to him in terms of overall muscle.
Very impressive Slizz. Unlike like most internet posters that claim large amouts of muscle and low bf% (and have neither), you deliver on both. You probably are damn close to the stats you posted (and that is simply impressive!!!!).
With all of the pictures of "steroid monsters", I think people have very unrealistic expectations of what a natural athlete should look like. In my mind, you pretty much have it nailed. Again, very impressive!!!!!
Thanks, I try my best to keep things real and not over- or under-inflate my numbers. I feel like there should be at least one person out there who isn't full of crap and who is willing to put their money where their mouth is (so to speak) lol!
Slizz it is your back? It seems it is your hip that is missaligned ( making the back to curve to keep the vertical possition). Hasn't the egoscue method help you?
slizzardman said:Thanks, I try my best to keep things real and not over- or under-inflate my numbers. I feel like there should be at least one person out there who isn't full of crap and who is willing to put their money where their mouth is (so to speak) lol!
Gotta work on your bodybuilder grin though ![]()
Yeah I'd say around 10% - can't see the lower body but judging by the upper body at least.
omegant said:Slizz it is your back? It seems it is your hip that is missaligned ( making the back to curve to keep the vertical possition). Hasn't the egoscue method help you?
I have not been using it lately, it almost certainly will help. There are hip issues as well as upper back, a smorgasbord of :shock: !
The last time I had upper back knots ( they didn't go away with massage) they were caused by a missaligned knee, the stronger legg and back muscless where compensating and the weaker ones just couldn't keep the pace . Just realigning the knee fixed everything else. Try an hosteopath, chiropractors work somehow different, I don't know if they look at the limbs like the ostheopaths do but maybe you could try it, that is if you haven't done it already.