Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Your Choice

DennisGoossens

DennisGoossens

Hey everyone,

This is just for fun so you probebly won't find traininginformation here.

But I was wondering, who is your favorite ringworker? (name + video)

This can deliver some nice discussions!

I'm curius!

My personal favorite is: Konstantin Pluzhnikov.

Greatings, Dennis

DennisGoossens
Yuri van gelder

Jordan Jovtchev

I like both off them too, except for jordans inverted cross and handstand, (arched back)

And I think Yuri needs to do azarian maltese etc instead of the back kip or fast roll, because it's always 1 or to 2thents diduction because he enters to high.

DennisGoossens

Baladin and chen yibing I agree

But not on Yan mingyong, he has this verry nice brute strenght, but just isn't clean, no nice forms etc...

Michael Traynor

So many but Balanding and Chen Yibing are high up there.

Chen Yibing whJpFP3bG18

Chen Yibing is just so in control of the swing, he rarely seems to falter even a wabble.

I LOVE "Balandin 1" and "Balandin 2" The butterfly pull up is just awesome and I dream of doing them.

DennisGoossens

Yesterday I saw Luo Xuan preforming in ghent! Really nice routine, perfect forms and great excecution! I really like him, except for the technique on the dismount, I think Pluzhnikov has the best dismount in the world, but this Luo Xuan guy really wow!

Video's :

-

- the first on in this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Opbkot8b ... ture=feedu

You're right, Loui xuan does have a really nice set, very similar to chen yibing. My only complaint is that I don't think his handstand is quite a nice as yibing's. I'll have to keep an eye on him from now though!

On another note, Ali Al Asi definitely isn't my favorite rings gymnast, but I really like the construction of his routine, It's fairly unique and I think it flows together much more nicely than most other gymnasts routines right now.

Alessandro Mainente

i'm from italy so i can't say that youru chechi is not one of my favourite, i had the opportunity to see him before the injury of his bicep distal tendon..he was insanely strong..

DennisGoossens

Yuri Chechi was this verry nice perfecsionistic gymnast in rings, i like him allot!

For Luo He's handstand is indeed not so good as yibing's but ofcourse yibings handstand is the best in the world so it would be almost impossible preforming a handstand as good as him! :)

Alessandro Mainente

the last performance of yuri was in 2004 in atene where he was a bronze medalist in the rings at 34 years old!!!

when i saw him (in 1998) was the first time i had seen the inverted cross and maltese to planche...i said wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwww.....superman exists :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

after his injury had limited his routine for atene 2004 and his career