hey guys!
I have found wall extensions to be invaluable when it comes to stretching my back and shoulders. I have started running into a small problem tho. My shoudlers are not yet flexible enough. My arms won't touch the wall. or, they will, but my wrists have a severe pike. I was under teh impression from your elbows to teh tips of your fingers should be touching the wall, and if my wrists come up so much so that the only part of ym hand touching the wall is my knuckles, i am not flexible enough. If this is not true, great i dont have a question. But, if my assumption is correct and i AM doing these wrong...what are some things i can do to get correct for? I have read the Wall Extensions essay several times but i am missing something i think becasue i don't see anywehre in there where it says that this has prerequisites. I feel silly becasue there are a lot of people, especially on that essay, who say they really enjoy it, but i can't seem to do it. If someone could help me i would really appreciate it