• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Coach Sommer

• Mats Trane

• Joshua Naterman

• Cole Dano

Joshua Naterman

We are halfway through the 5th rotation, only 1 event left (rings for Allan) and he's #3 so that's pretty freaking awesome! Only 1.1 points gap between him and leader ATM!!!

If anyone's wondering, I'm watching the scores as they pop up online.

Coach Sommer

Major error (fall) on rings dropped Allan down from 3rd to 9th. This means that on Friday there is now no room for errors; the scores from both days are combined for final results.

Thanks for the support everyone.

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer

Best of luck on friday! Been following the live score all night!

Was the fall on the dismount?

Pommel must have been realy nice

Send my regards to Allan!!

Mats

Sorry to hear about the fall, my heart sank when i saw Allen drop from 3rd to 9th. Hope Allen isn't too broke up about it.

Friday is a new day though, good luck!

Joshua Naterman

He'll be on his game come Friday. He just has to wipe his mind clear of today and focus on Friday.

Let's hope Friday is free of major errors!

Best of luck Allan and Coach!!!

There are some videos from the Men's Jr competition posted, unfortunately there are none of Allan, however Coach Sommer can be seen giving the competition a critical eye here...

3u2B1yulGto

Best of luck today!

Joshua Naterman

Wow, Allan obviously kicked some serious butt today!!! I bet that caught everyone's attention!

I would really like to see some footage of this kid besides that L9 routine of his a few years ago on PB.

PB and PH, pretty good combination of difficult events and good AA ability on floor and vault and high bar.

Looks like tied for 4th in the overall. 2nd on pommel.

Well Done.

ted.

What an amazing comeback!!

That ranking was after the first sub division. After the second where the leader Sean Melton was, Allan went to tied for 7th overall.

Coach Sommer

Allan had a solid second day and, despite the 1.5 lost on the badly missed ring routine from the first day, was able to move up enough in the two day combined points total to make this year's US National Team. We are going down now for a national team meeting/breakfast and then head over to the arena to be sized for US National Team apparel.

Thanks, everyone for all of the support this week! It brought a smile to Allan's face to know that you were all rooting for him. 8)

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer

So happy to hear that Coach - congratulations on a job well done by Allan and yourself!

Joshua Naterman
Allan had a solid second day and, despite the 1.5 lost on the badly missed ring routine on the first day, was able to move up enough in the two day combined points total to make this year's US National Team. We are going down now for a national team meeting/breakfast and then head over to the arena to be sized for US National Team apparel.

Thanks, everyone for all of the support this week! It brought a smile to Allan's face to know that you were all rooting for him. 8)

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer

HELL YEA!!!! In celebration I will eat barbeque with a pretty lady this afternoon!!!

Seriously though, that is so awesome!!! What a step forward! I'm proud of him for sticking to his training and letting the first day go and kicking some butt Friday! Allan's a tough guy, and I'm glad he is seeing his hard work pay off!

Congrats to you too, Coach! You've done a great job helping Allan become a great guy as well as a great gymnast!

Allan had a solid second day and, despite the 1.5 lost on the badly missed ring routine on the first day, was able to move up enough in the two day combined points total to make this year's US National Team. We are going down now for a national team meeting/breakfast and then head over to the arena to be sized for US National Team apparel.

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer

Congrats to you two from me and Michael. The pressure must have been enormous on friday. To be able to handle that pressure is somthing to remember next time you are in a situation like that. Here is a Pic from Gymnastike. http://www.gymnastike.org/photo/625290/coverage/239705