Hello everyone,
Today's WOD was the first one I've done that included a MMPu variation and a MMPr variation. This marks the first time that I have done any of these types of exercises and what I found was that while the Yewkis were manageable (in a tucked position), I decided to scale the PL dips down to Chest roll HeS and found them to be utterly impossible to perform (especially with a slow tempo). I honestly think that I would have done better with the PL dips in retrospect. The BTGB book however lists chest roll HeS as the easiest MMPr variation, while PL dips are quite far up the list.
My questions are:
1) Is it normal that different individuals might find different exercises along the progression easier/harder than others and therefore might the progression difficulty be different for different people?
2) What would be the best way to build up to being able to do a solid Chest roll HeS if a regular repetition is not possible?
I know that different exercises work different muscles and I don't want to jump way ahead and miss building a strong foundation by first mastering the ""easier" exercise variations.
Thanks for anyone who can offer any insight/advice. ![]()
Keegan