In order to burn fat should one do sprints or jogging sesions? Meaning should one apply anaerobic or aerobic excersices.
Here (meaning in the GymnasticBodies community) I know that sprints are preffered, but for example Eric Horst (well known climbing coach) states that one should jog (this burns fat and improves the capillary network as well) I also asked my friend who is a student of the Academy of Physical Education on the major of phisical education, what would be better, series of sprints (e.g.: 5x 200) or jogging and he said that in order to loose fat I should do aerobic stuff like jogging (20-30min+) and anaerobic excersices won't burn fat (at least not in a satysfying amount).
You can all clearly see that those two points of view are contradictory, so would somebody like to straighten out ?
I am aware of the fact that diet is also crucial but let's leave it out and focus on the anaerobic vs aerobic issue.