Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Get in here Slizzardman

CalisthenicGod

WWCD probably refers to smashing and pillaging then building up an appetite from that and eating meat, drinking wine, and wenching in that order. Not exactly what Hulk would do, and it seems Conan often would strategize to win battles though this would often mean resisting his barbaric instincts. I think Grey Hulk was a bit like this but was generally thought of as not as strong or savage as the Hulk in it's purity. It could also mean planning out to smash and pillage however Howard did note that Conan never took a wench unwillingly (or had to for that matter).

However, not very moral by our standards but his god seemed to think highly of him. A bit like WWThorDo some might say. It could be WhatWouldaTexanDo considering Howard was from Texas.

One of the nice things about the stories is that they range from short to novels. Always fun, even the ones that were completed by his archivists later on past his demise.

One of my friends, a corpsman said he had a great way to get back at the Chief whenever they would reach shore. Hilarious but he got busted big time for it. Still, he said it was worth it.

Warrior'sSuite
Future Trunks! He's a skinny homo in GT.

HAHAHAHA this is the PRESENT Trunks

The fact that Goku turned into a kid made me quit watching it after a couple of episodes. Also Super Saiyan 4 is a joke! :lol:

The SS4 was PROBABLY to be a homenage to the original Goku's sketch, was what the directors said. BUT Akira don't worked in GT, you can see why was so horrible... :roll:

Although i will say that DBZ is a million times better in latin spanish (not Spain spanish, if there is such a translation) than the english version. I know both english and spanish perfectly well and i can attest to this being true, the spanish one is so much better than the english one in every way.

Slizzardman, in one topic you've also said that while in navy, you were tested for steroids more than once, when you experimented with sipping whey every 30 minutes, you've made so much improvement back then that they thought you were taking the steroids, or it was absolutely normal in the navy?

I've been in the Marines and Navy for 7 years now and I have only ever known 1 person who got tested for steroids. And he was positive... But those tests are expensive, and unlike other drugs, they don't tend to do them randomly. A lot depends on your command though. I doubt where I would work anyone would get tested unless they seemed to exhibit the negative side affects. But other commands would test you if you suddenly bulked up a lot.

Lol yea, the Chief's mess had it out for me. Joke was on them!

Hey Lizardman. I was really curious as to this sipping whey every 30 mins thing you were doing. I was wondering how much Whey do you take every 30 mins? I was thinking of trying the same thing. Is there a reason you chose Whey protein over cassien protein? very interested in this!

Joshua Naterman

Whey gets in the blood faster and is cheaper. Casein would work too, but that's really better as a larger dose before bed.

I probably get 7-10g per hour.