Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

My new routine

DennisGoossens

DennisGoossens

Hey you guys,

I'm building up a new routine, what do you guys think?

- Kip Maltese

- Press to planche

- Nakayama

- Backrise inverted cross

- Jonasson

- Backrise maltese

- Azarian cross (then lower and take time for a little rest)

- Backrise Planche

- Swing Hdst

- Double straight 1/1

I think it's nice and fluent, but may be a little to hard cause the press to planche and backrise inverted are still a litle hard to do, the inverted is to high, and the press is verry slowly, I'm probebly posting some videos in the coming days/weeks.

+ training tips for any of the moves?

Thanks,

Dennis

Michael Traynor

Hey Denis,

Just posting a reply to say we are all looking forward to seeing your videos and training. Don't take the silence to mean that we are not interested. Simply, there are only a select few people (Probably Coach, Gregor and Dillon) who could advise you as far as these skill so I imagine everyone is just leaving it to the experts :)

Really looking forward!

You might consider sending those guys a PM and see if you get a reply. This is beyond the realm of a public forum.

This elements are all you can already do or your goal?

And if so, how many you can mannage to do them in row?

This exercise would be extreme hard and nice looking with D start value 6,5 (D+E=16,5).

For maltese press to planche I wouold combine spotting and do ekscentric exercises (slowely as you can decline from planche to maltese) and some auxilliry exercises as dumbell presses.

For inverted's is just spotting and do swings to inverteds once you are capble to do solid on your own.

Can you please write your training plan as for a part of rings strength and technique?

DennisGoossens

Everybody thanks for the reply's :)

Well, most of the moves i can do, inverted is little high and push to planch verry slowly as I already said.

I'm now doing folowing combos :

1)

- Kip Maltese

- Push to stradeld planche

- Nakayama

2)

- Jonasson

- Backrise Planche

- Gaint

- Double straight 1/1

3)

- Jonasson

- Maltese

- Azarian

(Gregor) About the strenght plan, I'm working on a good strenght plan,that's why i asked you for tips a few weeks ago, cause i think mine isn't verry good :) I don't really have a schedule and just do a few excersices that I think that are good.

+ What are dumbell's? (badenglish)

Thanks y'all!

Yes.

Simulating movement with free weights. doing planches with weights on a bench, ...

DennisGoossens
Yes.

Simulating movement with free weights. doing planches with weights on a bench, ...

Ok, but tomorow is my last training, then I take my yearly break of 10days, and after that break I'm making up a Strenght schedule, and it would be great if you added some moves etc :)

Also, tomorow I will probebly film a few parts of the routine, :)

• 1 month later...
DennisGoossens

Hey everyone,

so i'm finaly having some improvement, i'm still hoping to be able to do this routine in the coming competitionseason, I took a little holiday but now I'm back, working hard.

But gregor : How much times a week are you doing strenght? :)

And Wangtang, please upload more video's on youtube, they are great to watch! :)

I promised some video's, and they are probebly coming up within 2weeks! Seeya

DennisGoossens

Hey everyone, I filmed some stuff yesterday, some of the video's didn't really go as I wanted = full memory of my camera, so I'm going to film some more tomorow, then there will be a strenght training video coming up, I hope you guys watch it and can give me some hints and tricks for training better, you can help by telling me more excersices or telling me how to do one better! :) THANKYOU,

PS: there is also a routine training video coming up, we're I'm training for this new excersices, the video's aren't for public showing so i'll create a new YOUTUBE account, its only for getting help from you guys.

DennisGoossens

Yes, I know, but he's much older than me so it's dificult for me to compare it with myself , and beside that my english isn't verry good.

I'm uploading the video right now :)

• 1 month later...

transition trough azarian is with kip and bent elbow. I suspect because you are to quick in transition. Go slower trough front lever to inverted to prepair yourself. At jonnason and jamawaki you are going to quick in roll motion. lean on your chest and wait for legs to go above your head.

Other wise it looks good for start. When you'll have more stamina and strength it should be that what you are looking.