I am working slowly towards the WODs. Basically right now I am using my parallel bars and rebuilding my handstand.
8 years ago I injured my left shoulder. (broken humerus, completely seperated AC, dislocated arm, damaged axillary nerve, and lots of tears in my shoulder.
It took a couple years but I have about 90% range of motion in the messed up shoulder. The AC is still not right and my deltoid is smaller than my 90 pound wifes.
When I was younger and basically up to the shoulder injury I could do handstand push ups, probably a few at least.
Now I cant even get close to doing one. I might as well be trying to pick up a building. Do you guys think it is because of my weakened deltoid or are other muscles more important for HSPUs?
I need a way to test the left deltoid and record the results so as to go back later and compare.
Thanks.