Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Spicy foods

Aurelio Paras

Aurelio Paras

Hi! :mrgreen:

I hear spicy peppers raise your internal body temperature, metabolism and blood circulation! So before you starting training for the day, make sure to down a few Habanero peppers!

Really brave souls can tackle a one or two Bhut Jolokia peppers! :twisted:

That's true. they always give me the freshness I need in the morning. I usually do an omelette with three habaneros, sometime I use just one bhut jolokia. This year I'll farm them myself, they're expensive here to buy (150€ a kilo).

Aren't those three "advantages" of spices you are talking about simply a state of panic the body enters because of imune system reaction?

I would also guess that any special "effects" of peppers would be due to irritating effect the intestinal tract and the mucosal lining. I fail to see why it should be used as a medicine. If ain't broken, then don't fix it.

I like chili pebbers because they make my chili taste good. I fail to see the need to eat them raw and mess up my gut.

Actually it seems like spicy stuff may help people handle heat better, hence all the spicy stuff coming from hot countries.

Important Information

Please review our Privacy Policy at Privacy Policy before using the forums.