Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Robb Wolf's Paleo Book

Javier Colon

Javier Colon

Sooo I've read about the anabolic diet and am in the first 12 days of low carbs. Its my 5th day and I feel like crap. Anyway, I want some carbs and a paleo diet is prob a lot healthier anyway but it is still based on fat adapting right? Okayyyy so I ordered the book off amazon this morning and am wondering if anyway has read it and how useful it is.

Paleo does not mean low carb in any way, although it does have a bias towards a seasonal low carb as fruits were not available during winter. Keep pushing through with your current diet though, fat adapting can take a little while.

Trymore, you may test increasing your fat intake. Maybe I screwed it up, but I never did 12 days as suggested by Di Pasquale, I just did 7. I did not cut any calories during my first two weeks, and kept my fat intake high. Now I'm eating ~1800 calories, low-carb, and I always feel satiated. The high fat two weeks I believe was the time for fat adaptation, and then I shrunk my calories and still feel perfectly fine, in fact, much better. On my carb load days I get really sleepy. Just my .02 cents.

Important Information

Please review our Privacy Policy at Privacy Policy before using the forums.