Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Triple front lever and some speedos!

M_L_T@Hotmail.com

M_L_T@Hotmail.com

The Beastskills Facebook page just found this photo. Jim has no other infomation on it but posted it because he thought it was awesome. I agree and thought I'd share!

Nice! I love seeing those old feats! I'd imagine it would make a handstand on the rings a lot easier too, since there's so much weight being pulled down on them, right?

We should do this kind of stuff at the seminars! (Except with dillion doing a Planche or Inverted Cross on the rings)

Now I really want to go to the seminar...

Joshua Naterman

I am totally down for someone doing a front lever hanging off my shoulders while I am in FL. I say we try it at lunch.

Joshua Naterman

Ok, ok, so what we need is Dillon planching on my chest with someone holding FL off my shoulders. I'm pretty sure I have the grip strength for that, and there would be nothing cooler anywhere!!! Old school strength FTW.

Ok, ok, so what we need is Dillon planching on my chest with someone holding FL off my shoulders. I'm pretty sure I have the grip strength for that, and there would be nothing cooler anywhere!!! Old school strength FTW.

I think I am now going to spend my 16 years of life savings to go to the seminar

Mikael Kristiansen

Class! People should do more of these things. I love these feats, and especially old pictures of them. I remember my handstand coach told me about a friend of his who would do a handstand on 2 tightwires(like you would on bars) for 5 minutes, up in the top of a circus tent while suspending an aerial straps number from using only his teeth!(of course using a special piece of equipment to have in the mouth attached to the straps)

M_L_T@Hotmail.com

sounds brilliant... but don't forget the speedos!

Joshua Naterman
Class! People should do more of these things. I love these feats, and especially old pictures of them. I remember my handstand coach told me about a friend of his who would do a handstand on 2 tightwires(like you would on bars) for 5 minutes, up in the top of a circus tent while suspending an aerial straps number from using only his teeth!(of course using a special piece of equipment to have in the mouth attached to the straps)

I love feats of jaw strength!!! That is awesome. That is also one of the craziest things I have ever heard of!!! :shock: :twisted:

John Sapinoso

Depending on how and where they grab, you have to retract your scapulae a little harder or it doesn't feel too good. I think we had one viable triple but that was killer on the anchor.

Very awesome work! Too bad you couldn't add a third to the bottom of it.

Anyone feel like trying to tackle this one?

George Launchbury

Could you make a large arch made up of a number of bodies, with the ring straps hanging off the top center one ...supporting the original feat posted at the beginning. :)

PS: Guess who's sleep-deprived today...