Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

new guy on the fourm

marquito76r

Hey all just wanted to say what up to everybody on this fourm. Ive been lurking around this fourm for a while now and have learned a lot and hoping to learn a lot more so i can progress to my long term goals....Planche, front/back lever, etc etc. Ive been working out for quite some time now, thanx to Ross Enamait awesome stuff keeping it simple and effective, especially in BW stuff. Ive been playing soccer all my life and always kept my self in reasonably good shape and feel that now is the time to take it to another level. Im 34 yr old weight 180lbs, Ive been working on the famous Kilroy program for a bit and seeing some good gains. some stats of mine

45-30 sec Lit, 1min hs hold(stomach against the wall), 18 pull ups (10 sec ad tuck pl), 7 skin the cats (10sec tuck back lever), Ad frog stand 5sec (on the floor, with pb bars 30 sec), 5 pistols each leg, etc etc......

Im rehabing my left shoulder right now so im taking it easy for the time being. Thanks to every body for the prehab/rehab and joint prep stuff it seems to be doing wonders in my recovery. till then I plan on keeping it as simple as possible in the past I've been wanting to rush it to much cause of my impatience and have seen little progression till I started simplifying a little and have made some good gains...cant wait to start doing the wods, till then good luck to everybody and their training