• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Nic Scheelings

Some Handstand stuff in Mauritius

Nic Scheelings

Hi guys,

This a compilation of some HS stuff while on holidays in beautiful mauritius. I hardly did any strength training over there, mainly just mucked around in HS, so it'll be good to get back into training and the WODs.

Still working towards a one arm, there has been some improvement i think, but I feel I need more help in order to achieve one so might check my local circus school and see if they can help (if i can afford it).

Just got a mac so I've been having some fun playing with imovie. Hope you guys like the video, and any tips appreciated.

Cheers

4ybOeCV7PxY

Brendan Coad

Awesome. Looks like you have alot more control going on to one arm than your last video.

Edward Smith

Really solid. Looks like you have a regular handstand down as a real base position.

AlexX

Very nice, I found the wallruns (not really wall runs in this case) at the end to be particularly impressive. Been spending more time on handstand work myself, it gets addicting.

Nic Scheelings

Thanks guys.

Suprised u like the running in HS, I'm actually not very good at this. A friend of mine can do over 50 and makes it look a lot easier.