I have uneven hyper-extension in my elbows, this is probably due to an old injury (or the fact that I've unknowingly been practicing on a slightly uneven squat tower with my rings for a year or so), my right elbow extends a few more degrees past 180 than my left elbow does. In effect it shortens my lever on one side and alters the joint angle. It affects me on pressing movements, although pulling movements are almost unaffected. On my planches I've noticed I lean to one side and because of this, one shoulder does not stabilize as well. On press handstand and HSPU my shoudlers follow different movement patterns due to this uneven development.
What can be done to permanently fix this asymmetry. I realize that simply lowering my progressions might make it easier to focus on even loading but it doesn't solve my uneven elbows, the root of the problem. Would any form of supplementation be useful? Or will I simply have to adapt my movement patterns to adjust to my altered tools? Currently my supplements are multi vit, magnesium, vitamin c, virgin coconut oil, fish oil and zma.