Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Kyle Shewfelt

Guest Ido Portal

Guest Ido Portal

I've ran across the blog of the amazingly talented athens gold medal floor olympian champion Kyle Shewfelt.

Take a look at his routine in Athens:

Hows that for perfection?

Anyways, last august, less than a year ago, Kyle did a double piked arebian front and landed with locked legs. He broke both his legs, just below the knees. He went through surgery and got plenty of metal into him.

Kyle decided he is going to continue his preparation for the upcomming olympics, a decision that raised more than one eyebrow. In his blog you can see a guy going through an amazing progression:

Double piked arebian -> wheelchair -> crouches -> walking -> roundoff back handspring on heavy matts -> twisting -> double backs on floor -> double arebian ->......

This guy is going hard for Beijing, and I personaly am crossing my fingers for him.

Check his blog at:

http://kyleshewfelt.blogspot.com/

Ido.

• 4 weeks later...
George Launchbury

For anyone who might be interested (but not quite enough to follow his blog) Kyle made it onto the team to represent Canada at the 2008 Beijing Olympic Games!!! That is impressive anyway, but when you consider he broke both his legs less than a year ago... Great work Kyle!!!

George.