Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Blood analisys in allergies to food, is this usefull?

Alvaro Antolinez

Alvaro Antolinez

I've been hearing lots of coments about this analisys. They say that if you have allergy to milk or red meat or whatever you will be fat ( also that you will have bad digestions and inflamation wich makes more sense).

I am familiarized with the paleo diet theory but this goes much beyond that. What is your opinion? ( I tryied to search pubmed bot only able to find asma related studies :(. )

• 1 month later...
Joshua Naterman

It is true that blood type and genetic history has a strong influence on how your body deals with disease, food, and almost every other environmental variables, but the available research is very limited so no one is quite sure how that affects people from person to person. There are, however, very interesting correlations. You can read "eat right for your type" to get some general ideas, but I have not had a chance to do a background check on all the claims. I have done enough to know that the claims about chlorophyll are 100% true, and that to the best of my ability to dig into PubMed the history of blood types is also true, as well as disease correlations. There are so many types and subtypes that trying to classify the food reactions would be a monumental task, so don't hold your breath for that one!

Important Information

Please review our Privacy Policy at Privacy Policy before using the forums.