Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

XR's anyone in EU? selling? Want to buy!!

norbeex3

Hello!

I would like to buy a pair of Xtreme Rings but i can't afford the shipping costs from the USA so if anyone wants to sell it at a good price from the EU, like 50$ I'm willing to buy it :) The less it was used, the better.

Anyone?

Alessandro Mainente

and maybe transfer my money to somene who might send them to me from Europe...

I can do the sending as long as there is some guarantee the postage will be transferred to my account.

In any case i was planning to ask Coach if he could bring a pair for me as well. i need another set for the studio, i'm slowly getting more students using them, yes even girls, and they like it. We may even start a special BW strength class soon.

Of course its really Coach's prerogative whether he wants to bring any along or not. Its a long way to haul a lot of extra stuff.

This is a great idea If Coach was willing to take a pair with himself, I would buy it. I'm sure we can work a method out for the shipping and payment.

I can do the sending as long as there is some guarantee the postage will be transferred to my account.

In any case i was planning to ask Coach if he could bring a pair for me as well. i need another set for the studio, i'm slowly getting more students using them, yes even girls, and they like it. We may even start a special BW strength class soon.

Of course its really Coach's prerogative whether he wants to bring any along or not. Its a long way to haul a lot of extra stuff.

Would you be so kind and handle my ones too? I will send a PM to you if you say yes and so do Coach.

PLEASE DO NOT PM COACH SOMMER ABOUT THIS!

I will contact him, and determine if he is willing to bring rings (and books if need be) along.

If we all start PM-ing him about this it will turn into a big mess.

Once we have worked something out i will post here and we can go on from there.

Please be patient, Coach Sommer is a busy man, it may take a few days to sort everything out, when everything is crystal clear on the matter i the Coach or i will post, don't worry.

I have seen other companies get agents in the EU to handle sales. I have had a few past-times/hobbies which required low volume items. Even within europe postage can be high, e.g. to post light items from Sweden to other countries costs a lot, so one Swedish seller (of liquer flavourings) got himself a UK agent who just worked out of his home. Postage costs from the UK are far more reasonable so he probably got far more sales overall. Now flavourings have a best before date, you do not have this problem with fitness equipment so it is easier to hold stock.

I bought a "fat bar" device, the company seems similar to Coach Sommer's setup, i.e. a one man show selling a fairly low volume product. I was able to send money direct to the US site but was able to avail of cheaper delivery from the UK, this also means no customs/duty/VAT issues and faster delivery, I presume he also has an agent in the UK.

The double problem with high postage from the US is that in many/most countries, the VAT is calculated on the product cost AND the shipping. I am in Ireland, duty is only applied on items over €150, VAT is 21% on items over €22. So to get rings it is $59+$44.15 postage so $103.15, the VAT is $21.66 so it would cost $124.81 to get them. Now in the UK and other countries VAT is less, and if sent in bulk to an agent the VAT on the postage would be far less, and then no VAT withing EU sales. So I expect a buyer could have landed goods costing less while the US seller makes the same profit and the UK agent also makes a decent profit.

I hope this does not come across wrong, I am not trying to dictate how to do business or anything just saying what I have seen others do. Obviously there are issues with finding and dealing with an agent, and as said the Coach is a busy man.

I haven't sent a PM Coach Sommer, I know that he gets enough messages already without my problems. I will wait for a response here :)