Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Testosterone and ejaculation

Razz

Not really a nutrition question (depending on how the orgasm is induced :mrgreen: ) but thought this was the most fitting forum due to having to do with testosterone. Anyways it seems as though testosterone peaks quite a bit 7 days after ejaculation so I'm wondering do you guys think it's something worth timing? :mrgreen:

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12659241

Nevermind, there was a study done in 1968 which looked at grip strength after 6 days. No study has specifically looked at 7 days after, so it could still be possible that it makes a difference!

Nicholas Sortino

time it to what? Work out hard once every seven days? Don't have *** or jerk off for seven days before a comp? Either way, doesn't seem like a good deal to me, and I seriously doubt the performance benefits, if any, would be worth it.

But that is kinda a personal thing I suppose...

Nicholas Sortino

I dunno, like i said, I doubt it would be of much benefit, and that is pretty long time as far as I am concerned.

But if you decide to try, tell us if it works.

What you would want to do is abstain from ejaculation 7 days before competition. No point in doing it once every 7 days as a normal habit just to gain an unknown performance benefit 1 day out of the week.

Of course we know that olympic athletes go though 10,000 condoms during the game, so they don't really seem to care. :)

Hmm alright maybe you're right triangle. Funny thing is one of my friends who is a world class athlete always stops whacking it about a month before competition and always improves like hell in this period.

Alvaro Antolinez

Maybe some kind of rage building up, more than hormonal driven increase? XD. There must be something to it, or at least a good mith for the mithbusters....Maybe it increases agresivity?

John Sapinoso
....looked at grip strength after 6 days

muuust resist making jokee aaaahrhgh

yuri marmerstein

I had always contemplated how much my performance would increase if I didn't wank for a while.

I'd always try but then boredom would set in and one thing would lead to another...

Jonathan Nasman

I've heard many times that coaches say to their athletes to not ejaculate the day before a game. But I think this has more to do with getting them to focus on their performance, by not partying and staying up late having ***, moreso than it has any real effect on performance to not ejaculate.

Personally I would rather masturbate and/or have *** and enjoy myself, rather than abstaining even if there was a slight performance benefit. My philosophy is that enjoyment will increase performance. :)

Important Information

Please review our Privacy Policy at Privacy Policy before using the forums.