Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

will coachs book be available on e-book?

cathal

ill be getting coachs book when it comes out and it would be a lot easier for me to aquire it in e-book form so will it be in this format? thanks

• 2 weeks later...
Coach Sommer

Yes, the book will first be available in e-Book; followed shortly thereafter by a soft bound edition.

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer

Coach,

I guess the moderator removed my question from the "Book" sticky. Unnecessary in my opinion, because my main question is about the training equipment you have coming out. Your rings are top quality and I know in the past you mentioned some further devices, are these going to be leverage manipulation type devices etc? I remember awhile back you mentioned doing stuff with Torque Athletic, their stuff is top notch.

Wow, e-book. Pretty cool. Is an e-book version any cheaper to produce than a bound version? While I'm thinking you can save costs, there must be some labor in scanning and turning it into a pdf.

George Launchbury
Coach,

I guess the moderator removed my question from the "Book" sticky. Unnecessary in my opinion, because my main question is about the training equipment you have coming out. Your rings are top quality and I know in the past you mentioned some further devices, are these going to be leverage manipulation type devices etc? I remember awhile back you mentioned doing stuff with Torque Athletic, their stuff is top notch.

Hi Calbear,

I didn't remove the post, so I couldn't say exactly why it was removed. It may have been for the same thing you're doing here: thread = e-book, your question = equipment, though I also recall that the post you refer to was borderline inappropriate in some way as I almost pulled you up on it myself (but didn't have time).

It's best to start a new thread when you have a new question, for a number of reasons.

Regards,

George.

George Launchbury
Wow, e-book. Pretty cool. Is an e-book version any cheaper to produce than a bound version? While I'm thinking you can save costs, there must be some labor in scanning and turning it into a pdf.

Hi Blairbob,

In most cases the electronic document used to produce the book would be output directly to PDF, and there are advantages and disadvantages in terms of costs. It isn't tied in to large print runs, and there are no materials, packaging, and so on ...but you still have to lay out for software that can create the PDF (incorporating security measures), not to mention a website that can handle the payment-to-download process and the bandwidth to cover such a large amount of data transfer.

Regards,

George.