I'm getting very confused about Static holds.
I've been doing 4 static holds each day (Front Lever, Back lever, L-sit, Planche) scaled down to my level obviously (currently tuck back and front levers, Regular L-sits on 2 chairs and frogstand)
I used what the book said and worked out my max hold, divided it by 2 thus giving me my "rep" time, then doing however many sets it would take to work up to 60 secs of work.
E.g my tuck back lever max hold was 20 seconds, i then divided this by 2 giving me a rep time of 10 seconds, 60 secs total work divided by the 10 second rep time = 6 sets. so I'm doing 6 sets of 10 seconds.
I do this for 6-8 weeks, then re-test and figure out new rep/sets.
but everything I'm reading on here says I should be doing 3 sets of half my maximum hold, working up to a 60 second max hold before progressing.
Should I keep doing what I'm doing, and move to the next progression when my max hold is 60 secs?
Also, should I be doing manna and straddle L as well?
Man i'm confused. and probably confusing you all with what the hell I'm talking about!
Tom.