Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Jordan Jovtchev on Ninja Warrior!

sghetti

Ninja Warrior is a TV show in Japan where athletes have to clear an obstacle course. What I love about this show is that all athletes have a different background: ranging from fishermen, firemen, wrestlers, track athletes such as triple jumpers, and of course gymnasts.

Wrestlers seem to be more grounded when going over the obstacles. Fishermen have horrible form climbing up poles and ropes, but they have the tightest grip from what I've seen. Gymnasts have no problem at all when having to swing their bodies from rope to rope, or jumping from a trampoline onto a high bar and swinging their bodies onto a platform.

From what I've seen, fishermen and firemen tend to the best in this competition. Who else finds this surprising? But of course, all the gymnasts I've seen have all made it to the final round.

Jordan Jovtchev entered the Ninja Warrior competition and made it to the last round! When I heard his name I went crazy. I was cheering for him until... well, check out the video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lJmCem8qbTE

He's about 30 seconds into the clip.

P.S. Please help me find the full length episode of Jordan. I will post it here if I find it.

Best show ever!!

I actually got to compete on G4's American Ninja Challenge 2 for a chance to go to japan and run the course. Sadly I didnt make it. Although my fellow competitors Levi, Brian and Bret did amazingly well in the 20th tournament. It was shown last night on G4. We were all upset that G4 didnt have the budget to send all 6 of the finalists to Japan. Never the less we were all routing each other on and thrilled for those that got to go. I did really want to see my man Mark Witmer try the course though. He was a gymnast by trade and strong as can be. I think he would've done really well.

Ahh good times...

• 3 weeks later...

I remember catching a glimpse of this one night. I finally got to see it about 3 months ago.

Jordan didn't reach far enough. It's too bad cause I think he would have smoked the rope in the 4th stage.

I wish they showed more of him on that episode.