I've been doing the BtGB for a year now and had trouble putting the pieces of the puzzle together, mainly the part about prehab and stretching to avoid injuries, which I get pretty easily. So I decided to read all of the sticky of the forums. That helped me a lot; tons of infos here that I was missing with just the book.
Anyways, I tried the german hang as prescribed here, being a prerequesite to BL. The problem is that it hurt the outer side of the elbow joint, on the tricep side, as if I was overextending it. I'm not even hanging, I use my feet to adjust tension and depth.
It's the same if I try the floor variation, unless I bend the elbow a little (unnoticeably). Note that it only happens when I do it palm facing down which seems to be the only way if I want to be actually hanging one day. If I do it palm facing up, I'm fine.
Note that I don't feel anything when I actually do tucked BL. It's a s if I can't let my arms relax. I have to contract them somehow. Seeing that people here recommend that you must not resist the stretch, I'm in trouble...
Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks.
