Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

A little disappointed

Kyle Courville

Kyle Courville

I just ordered the Xtreme rings yesterday. I can't wait untill they arrive, but I am a little disappointed that I was only offered one shipping method($20). I still think the rings are worth every penny; even with shipping they were cheaper than the elite rings. I will still buy all the books, but it would be great if there were more affordable shipping methods.

I just ordered the Xtreme rings yesterday. I can't wait untill they arrive, but I am a little disappointed that I was only offered one shipping method($20). I still think the rings are worth every penny; even with shipping they were cheaper than the elite rings. I will still buy all the books, but it would be great if there were more affordable shipping methods.

Not only are they cheaper but they are also better in the long run. The new elites have to many bells a whistles that frankly are just a nuisance.

I don't know this for sure, but i'm pretty sure that Coach does all the work of sending the rings etc. Being a busy guy, i think you can understand that he needs to keep things a simple as possible. The shipping he offers is guaranteed to get to you. This means you get the rings fast, and he doesn't have to deal with problems when packages don't arrive.

The rings are a very high quality product and should last for years, with that the price is totally reasonable even with the shipping what it is.

Kyle Courville

Not only are they cheaper but they are also better in the long run. The new elites have to many bells a whistles that frankly are just a nuisance.

I don't know this for sure, but i'm pretty sure that Coach does all the work of sending the rings etc. Being a busy guy, i think you can understand that he needs to keep things a simple as possible. The shipping he offers is guaranteed to get to you. This means you get the rings fast, and he doesn't have to deal with problems when packages don't arrive.

The rings are a very high quality product and should last for years, with that the price is totally reasonable even with the shipping what it is.

Now I understand why shipping costs a little more. With Coach it's always quality first.