Hey guys, I haven't bought the gymnastic bodies yet but I plan to get it in the future.
I was wondering if there was a way to do the parallel bar work and the ring work without... that exact equipment...
I have access to a iron gym pull up bar but I was wondering if maybe some or a lot of the parallel bar stuff I may be able to somehow get done without a set up parallel bar set, also for future reference... if I do get a parallel bar is their a set that you can just put together that is relatively inexpensive?
Also the ring work, is there a way to improvise or do something that would work the body the same way the rings do?
Part of the reason im asking is one of my goals within a workout structure (bodyweight) is to be able to do pretty much my entire workout wherever I am a minimalist approach basically.... like I would want to be able to do my workout anywhere from in a hotel to just outside on the ground/using nature (pull ups from tree branches)....
And also to be able to do my workout in an efficient time period, I.E. don't want to workout for 2 hours every-day with gymnastic stuff. I also plan on continuing to run.
Any advice here?
If its not really feasible to do stuff without the parallel bars/rings I understand but I figured id ask anyway.
Thanks guys