Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Training in Mallorca

Mats Trane

Last week I was in Mallorca on holiday with the family. Before I left I contacted forum member Serotonin and got the adress to his local gym. The gym was a traditional gym but with alot of fun stuff like, rings, ropes ladders and much more. Here are a couple of vidoes rom me playing around in the gym,

Alvaro Antolinez

What time did you train? I didn't see youthere! Long time since I last saw serotonin training!Where is that iron cross?

David Picó García

Hi cdx, nice to see you again!!!

It was a strange thing because i saw someone doing EXACTLY the things i do on rings at my gym. The only one who do those type of training there is omegant, so i went directly to cdx (i didn't know it was him) i and i asked if he was from gymnasticbodies.com. Then he told me that he was cdx who asked me one month ago where the gym was. It was pure coincidence!

It's was a great experience to see someone from a far and cold country to train a la gymnasticbodies style at my gym. :P

And of course i also saw the effects of this training with the solid holds of cdx :wink: Great strength.

I hope you had a nice holidays here at Mallorca.

Omegant my cross training have been delayed, because i've been two months without training, changed my house and other personal circumstances have done that i could't go to train. I want to meet you again in the gym specially now that i see that you are doing the WOD (i told you they were hard :twisted: )

Alvaro Antolinez

I've been with WOD for a month allready and I really feal a great difference! Even when I have to scale them down quite a bit! Hope to see you at the gym soon!

David Picó García

When he went upside down everybody at the gym turned to see him, i think nobody has done this at this gym. I prefer to do it on omegant's low coach rings becase the height scares me a bit :oops:

cdx told me he was doing just the fundamental static positions for 6 months (FL, BL....).