Find results in...

Gymnastic Bodies T shirt?

Alvaro Antolinez

Alvaro Antolinez

I think we need some by now! Don´t you think so? :D

With a maltese or Iron Cross....

Animalonfire

YES!

No image though for me. Light brown shirt (a la site backing) lighter brown Gymnastic bodies over the chest(large print), and gymnasticbodies.com on the upper back in small white print.

Shirt available in L, XL or XXL :lol:

Found these two illustrations in an old sports anatomy book.

Maybe those can be used as a starting point (if an illustration is wanted).

5xqCm.jpg

dR9sj.jpg

I like that BL. But then again i like the plain text idea too. Maybe the image could be on the pocket so as not to be too loud?

Well that's assuming it comes to be, though its a nice idea. Joking aside, S and M also need to be there.

Alvaro Antolinez

Also a kind of tshirt that where made of a breathable material(also the classic cotton would be great of course!) :D

Erik Sjolin

I'm in complete support of this. Heck, the image (if there is one) could just be a silhouette of the rings across the chest, I'd be cool with that.

http://www.thepeacefulwarriormovie.com/main.html

The background of this website.. or similar or.. in the Iron Cross.. I'd love one of those. I think its easy to set up a cafe express or something shop online with a theme.. & bunch of merchandise (i forget which T shirt store) does that.

Something like this.. (ALSO I FAVOR.. SILHOUETTEs with minimal detail.. more than full graphic design below - just some samples)

CF OM Sample

But with the Rings / Iron Cross.. instead. Something more BtGB.

26415_348498214034_501114034_3482523_4945388_n.jpg

26415_348498234034_501114034_3482524_6416559_n.jpg

26940_370506974034_501114034_3540091_3794953_n.jpg

Maybe have a simpler Icon in the front and a larger on the back..?

Alvaro Antolinez

Coach what do you think? Do you already have T shirts for your athletes?.

Coach Sommer
Coach what do you think?

It is something that I have considered. However I have never found a t-shirt design that I liked enough to proceed forward.

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer

Alvaro Antolinez

Now is time for some creative members to take one step forward!!! :D

Maybe first, if the Coach gives an idea of what he would like to see.

Coach Sommer

While I do not care for the skulls etc, I do like the structure of these two designs.

101-HAblk_item.jpg

Cross_item.jpg

Changes that come to mind, are in the first perhaps the 'wings' could be the torso of an athlete in an iron cross. In the second, perhaps the 'cross' could be an athlete in some sort of gymnastics strength position.

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer

Alvaro Antolinez

looks cool! (is still right to say that?). Gregory malteser in a stylized form would be great!.

It is something that I have considered. However I have never found a t-shirt design that I liked enough to proceed forward.

How about a contest?

Joshua Naterman
Coach what do you think?

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer

I say you get a 1/3 off center photo of Dillon doing an Iron Cross with one leg crossed over the other, as if he were sitting in a chair, and sort of a funny one eyebrow raised look at the camera with the caption " GB WOD:" above it and "Where's YOUR fitness?" below it.

Then on the back, have the website name and some of the other athletes doing cool stuff in something of a stylized monochromatic overlay, so that they are all separate images but still connected.

I think it'd be AWESOME! I'd buy it for sure. That's WAY cooler than some random dude holding a barbell. I'd probably go with a dark blue or a black for the shirt color, but there are a lot of color schemes that could work. You could even have a name tag and age on them, so you could use submitted images of forum images like Ortprod's stradde planche, etc, to emphasize that the program works for everyone, not just gymnast-sized guys.

Love the Idea,

I like the light brown idea to go with the site background, and I also second the silhouette idea.

Great idea, and I'm all for a contest :P Gonna put some sketches down on paper.

Awesome, looking forward to the results!

• 2 weeks later...
Scott Malin
Great idea, and I'm all for a contest :P Gonna put some sketches down on paper.

Awesome, looking forward to the results!

Almost done...the sheer amount of detail is taking some time. Hoping the final version is as kick-butt as the concept.

Jay Guindon

zazzle.com lets you upload images and make your own shirts. You design everything and they print it. I've made a couple with them before. You can also save your design so anyone can see it and order it if they want. Anyone who could put together a design could potentially make it on zazzle let everyone know and then anyone who wants one can just order it in their size from zazzle. This way no one has to carry any overhead.

Another site that allows designs to be put on several mediums.. Mugs, T shirts etc. :)

Comparison between several such Printers / Vendors.

http://www.squidoo.com/cafepress_alternative

CafePress

Printperfection

From a quick read PrintPerfection seems like the better option :)

PS: I was looking on Facebook for "BtGB" and I found a bunch of you people.. But there was no page / group. So I created a Community page :)

Feel free to add / join. If any of the mods here would like to be mods of the page to organize it better please do so / let me know :)

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Building- ... 7852991810

• 3 weeks later...