Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Next Book?

Walt Peacock

Walt Peacock

Coach,

I am sure that you get this all the time, but I'll go ahead and ask anyway... Do you have any idea when we can expect the next book? Also, which one will it be?

I am fired up and can't wait til the next one!

Thanks,

Walt

The next two books being simultaneously worked on is the Handstand Chronicles and Liquid Steel™. The first is on Handstand development and the latter will be focused on joint mobility/flexibility.

No one knows.

Joshua Naterman

As much as everyone, especially those of us who have been here for a while, are looking forward to the upcoming volumes it is important to recognize that you are not going to benefit from most of them until you have mastered BtGB which will take all of us years. Liquid Steel™ is going to be outstanding, I can assure you. The seminars cover a bit of liquid steel™ work, which is joint preparation, pre-hab, and mobility. That one will be great for everyone, and I can guarantee you that the more we ask about it the longer it will take to produce, because Coach will be working on replying to OUR posts instead of writing HIS book, which we all want!

I can guarantee you that he is just as interested in getting those books into our hands as we are in having them there, so let's let him handle his business!

The interest is excellent, and you will not be disappointed when you get your copy in the mail once it's available for order!

I second the sticky idea.

Lets face it once you have BtGB and it says its the first of five volumes you want to know about the others.

Walt Peacock

Look Dudes, we are just looking for an update. We aren't trying to be annoying or slow progress. Everyone gets so worked up. We may have missed the last thread that addressed it. Thanks in advance for the patience and the updates.

Kyle Courville

I 'm really looking forward to liquid steel™. When I finally get my hands on it.....................................who knows :?: :?:

• 3 weeks later...
Kevin Conley

I am definitely impressed by the progress of everyone involved in GB, and find it amazing that even the very faced paced ones here are still years from moving on~. Can't wait to see us all in 10 years. :lol:

-Pro

I've just realized that from reading coaches article re: his 2 best double front flippers on ground being the same 2 that can do the most advanced front limber. Well I'm going on 46 and realize that I need this book right away for better body control!!! I can't come close to doing a front limber at all! hope the book comes out soon :)

• 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...

I remember Coach Sommer saying that principal photography had to be taken... That easily was 1.5 years ago. Now I've read something about a revised editon of BtGB. Does that mean that Liqiud Steel won't be published anytime soon?

I have made the decision to integrate the Liquid Steel™ materials directly within the other four volumes, rather than publishing it separately. Hence, there will be a great deal of mobility and joint prehab information now contained within the 2nd edition of BtGB.

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer

I have one question. When book comes, is it posible to pay with visa for online payment (like for example from Amazon), or it will be only paypal ? Paypal is not in my country yet, so it is vital question for me. I have no problem to pay with visa from most sites, I hope this solution will be one of options here also. Thank you !

I have one question. When book comes, is it posible to pay with visa for online payment (like for example from Amazon), or it will be only paypal ? Paypal is not in my country yet, so it is vital question for me. I have no problem to pay with visa from most sites, I hope this solution will be one of options here also. Thank you !

Both credit card and paypal options are already available now through the drop down menu in the payment section of the GB online store. I will pass your issue on to my technical team to see if we can make the payment option choices clearer to see.

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer

Thank you Coach, all fear is gone, I put money on the side for all books that comes, I hope it will be soon. Cant wait !

I have made the decision to integrate the Liquid Steel™ materials directly within the other four volumes, rather than publishing it separately. Hence, there will be a great deal of mobility and joint prehab information now contained within the 2nd edition of BtGB.

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer

Thanks for the quick answer. The day keeps getting better and better :)

• 4 weeks later...

That new edition of BtGB is definitely on the top of my to-buy list when it arrives.

Will it be published by this year? Any chance for signed copies? :)

... Will it be published by this year? ...

Yes, it is close to completion now. Various sections are currently out with different reviewers as we speak.

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer

• 1 month later...
Markus Klein

Hi Coach,

some skills like the straddle L-Sit for example require some great flexibility (pancake split)

I would like to know if this is also a topic in the second edition of BtGB (how to get sthe splits etc.)

Can't wait to get my hand on your next book.

Yours,

Markus

• 2 months later...
Andrew Long

Hej,

Has there been any updates on the new book? I know it gets asked all the time but I am just way to eager to buy it! I have been struggling not to post asking for an update about the book for so long but I couldn't hold out any longer :D

Cheers