Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Equipment for Straddle Modified Reverse Hyper Mobility

Kellen

Hello beautiful people,

I'm starting GB for the first time as a lapsed intermediate calisthenics fan, using my home gym and equipment.

What exactly am I supposed to do if I don't have the pommel horse or table thing that can be seen in the technique videos for the Straddle Modified Reverse Hyper Mobility exercise? Wrapping my arms around my rickety Ikea dining room table sounds like a recipe for impalement.

Alessandro Mainente
6 hours ago, Kellen said:

Hello beautiful people,

I'm starting GB for the first time as a lapsed intermediate calisthenics fan, using my home gym and equipment.

What exactly am I supposed to do if I don't have the pommel horse or table thing that can be seen in the technique videos for the Straddle Modified Reverse Hyper Mobility exercise? Wrapping my arms around my rickety Ikea dining room table sounds like a recipe for impalement.

HI Kallen...well a chair should be enough..

HI Kallen...well a chair should be enough..

Thanks Alessendro.

In the demonstration video, the demonstrator is lying with their entire torso on the table and their arms wrapped entirely around the table.

Maybe they make four-foot long chairs where you live, but there aren't any on Amazon here unfortunately.

You could explain how to use the chair - that might be helpful. Got a video?

Edited by Kellen

Alessandro Mainente
9 hours ago, Kellen said:

Thanks Alessendro.

In the demonstration video, the demonstrator is lying with their entire torso on the table and their arms wrapped entirely around the table.

Maybe they make four-foot long chairs where you live, but there aren't any on Amazon here unfortunately.

You could explain how to use the chair - that might be helpful. Got a video?

You can modify the tyoe of the grip i mean tha you are not forced to wrap the chair under but only at the opposite edge.