Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Karl Karlsson

The new app/webpage

Recommended Posts

Karl Karlsson

Hello,

Before the web page interface was updated recently I used to be able to scroll through the various workouts and pick one to do. Now if I want to, for example, do the parallettes 1 workout I cannot find it anywhere. Is there any way to access a list of the workouts? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Alessandro Mainente
14 hours ago, Karl Karlsson said:

Hello,

Before the web page interface was updated recently I used to be able to scroll through the various workouts and pick one to do. Now if I want to, for example, do the parallettes 1 workout I cannot find it anywhere. Is there any way to access a list of the workouts? 

Hi Karl , i suspect that it is not possible. The idea of having a structured course portal is to have a strong guideline. if you build your own workout and then insert the parallels workout in the week you should be able to visit it from the weekly schedule.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Karl Karlsson

Thanks for the reply. The problem is fixed when I build my own workout as you mentioned.

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Omar Ceron

Hi GB and users!

One of the most powerfull tools GB has, was the library and easy acces to all exercises you need (when you need it och want it) . Please can you  reinstall again the library and lets student have this chooise.

I have no problem with changes but when a services is good, funcional and valuable I cant really understand the reason why GB make this decision without at least asking the users experience.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Alessandro Mainente
4 hours ago, Omar Ceron said:

Hi GB and users!

One of the most powerfull tools GB has, was the library and easy acces to all exercises you need (when you need it och want it) . Please can you  reinstall again the library and lets student have this chooise.

I have no problem with changes but when a services is good, funcional and valuable I cant really understand the reason why GB make this decision without at least asking the users experience.

Hey Omar, the library is still available, you can access it from the top right corner of the course page (at least for foundations, handstand, stretch series, ring, and movement.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Omar Ceron
22 minutes ago, Alessandro Mainente said:

Hey Omar, the library is still available, you can access it from the top right corner of the course page (at least for foundations, handstand, stretch series, ring, and movement.


What a relief! I was a member of YogaToday for a couple of years ago and they did it almost the same "misstake" deleting the library, and of course I canceled my subscription....  fortunately (as allways) has GB better judgment.... Thanks for that. Omar

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Craig Raisanen

If I did a stretching series Monday this week, but forgot to log it, I can't find a way to retroactively log something from the past.  Is there a way to go back and log it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Alessandro Mainente
23 hours ago, Craig Raisanen said:

If I did a stretching series Monday this week, but forgot to log it, I can't find a way to retroactively log something from the past.  Is there a way to go back and log it?

do not worry....the stretch series has not a system of "increasing the difficulty after a log" because the series is a standardized follow-along program. simply log it next time! you should not have a problem!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jan Salim Zafar

Before I could click All Access and easily navigate to the Restore Series. Why did you not include the Rehab category in the Course Library.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jeffrey Bittner

@Jan Salim Zafar You can find the Restore courses on the 'Build Your Own Workout' page. They are listed in the 'Follow Along' section under the 'Mobility' tab.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now

×

Important Information

Please review our Privacy Policy at Privacy Policy before using the forums.