Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

What program should I do?

Georg Kremer

Hey guys! I just joined GB and I'm excited to start!

The quiz said, I should start at Foundation 2. 

The last months, I've been training with rings.

I can do:

- 10 clean pull ups

- 15 dips

- 6 Ring dips

- ring top position hold for 30-40 seconds

- skin the cat 

- 5 pistol squats.

So I've looked into Foundation 2. Should I start with the first progressions? They seem too easy, 3x1 Single Bar Dips for example. On the other hand I've never done a Planche Bounce and I can't do full hanging leg lifts. So parts of the program are too easy and parts are too difficult. Can I start with harder progressions on the Dips and Pullups and start with the first progression with the planche Bounce? 

Also I would love to continue Ring training and learn handstands. Should I finish F2 and then do R1? If I add Rings One to my schedule, would this be too much? 

Would love some guidance here.

Thank you guys

Edited by Georg Kremer

Alessandro Mainente
9 hours ago, Georg Kremer said:

Hey guys! I just joined GB and I'm excited to start!

The quiz said, I should start at Foundation 2. 

The last months, I've been training with rings.

I can do:

- 10 clean pull ups

- 15 dips

- 6 Ring dips

- ring top position hold for 30-40 seconds

- skin the cat 

- 5 pistol squats.

So I've looked into Foundation 2. Should I start with the first progressions? They seem too easy, 3x1 Single Bar Dips for example. On the other hand I've never done a Planche Bounce and I can't do full hanging leg lifts. So parts of the program are too easy and parts are too difficult. Can I start with harder progressions on the Dips and Pullups and start with the first progression with the planche Bounce? 

Also I would love to continue Ring training and learn handstands. Should I finish F2 and then do R1? If I add Rings One to my schedule, would this be too much? 

Would love some guidance here.

Thank you guys

Hey George, my best suggestion is posting in the foundations 2 forum a general discussion where you show the form of pullup and dips at least...if they are good then you can begin from a proper level.