Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Kre-alkalyn necessary every day or not?

Longshanks

It seems you don't need to do the loading and maintenance phases with kre-alkalyn so I'm wondering whether it seems worth taking it on non-training days? Also, is it still necessary to come off it for a month like traditional creatine?

Any thoughts? I bet Slizzardman should have a few I'm sure I've heard him rate kre-alkalyn quite highly.

• 3 weeks later...
Joshua Naterman

For one thing, it's not necessary to come of creatine at all. There have been 5 year studies that show it is not harmful to stay on full time. There's nothing wrong with cycling if you like either, it certainly is cheaper!

You should take the krealkalyn every day! You need to keep your creatine levels topped off as high as they can go if you're expecting to get good results from supplementation, and krealkalyn is super cheap so there's no reason to skip! You absolutely need to do the maintenance, I don't know where you got that but it is not an accurate statement.

Some will say that since you absorb krealkalyn quickly, but the simple truth is that it is just a different way of delivering the same thing. The benefits of creatine supplementation stem from a) not needing to waste amino acids making new creatine and b) having more creatine in our bodies than our metabolisms can maintain without supplementation.

Important Information

Please review our Privacy Policy at Privacy Policy before using the forums.