Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hi from Norway. Couple of Questions

Jon-kenneth klemmetsmo 389797

Jon-kenneth klemmetsmo 389797

Hey

Im Jon-Kenneth from Norway.  Pleased to meet you all.

Im totally new to bodyweight training, i always been on the heavy side and lifted alot last 2 years and gotten some nice injuries. Im planning on going away from weightlifting and commit fully to bodyweight training / Gymnastic.

I have read the guides on the account page. I think i understand everything. Im starting at Intro to go back to Basics , only thing im wondering. I see i can add mobility / rehab to my Schedule. Is there some "guide" on this page saying when you should or shouldnt? I was just thinking some easy all around mobility together with Intro , segment 1 program, 1 - 2 days a week. 

Also doing some long slow steady bike work for easy cardio, not sure if that will have a big "effect" on the training. Thank you for tips/answers, cheers.

Alessandro Mainente
21 hours ago, Jon-kenneth klemmetsmo 389797 said:

Hey

Im Jon-Kenneth from Norway.  Pleased to meet you all.

Im totally new to bodyweight training, i always been on the heavy side and lifted alot last 2 years and gotten some nice injuries. Im planning on going away from weightlifting and commit fully to bodyweight training / Gymnastic.

I have read the guides on the account page. I think i understand everything. Im starting at Intro to go back to Basics , only thing im wondering. I see i can add mobility / rehab to my Schedule. Is there some "guide" on this page saying when you should or shouldnt? I was just thinking some easy all around mobility together with Intro , segment 1 program, 1 - 2 days a week. 

Also doing some long slow steady bike work for easy cardio, not sure if that will have a big "effect" on the training. Thank you for tips/answers, cheers.

Hi Jon, the guide is basically "do i need it?". basing on your feedback...limitations...necessities you can add something or take off. personalization in the long term gives the best results.