Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Level 1

Jose Figueroa

Jose Figueroa

I completed the fundamental course. I have completed the first week of level 1. Level 1 - Foundation plan has many different level of difficulties. I don't see the different segments like the intro course progressions so I am not sure if I should progress to Level 2 or continue to Level 1 until the highest level of difficulty for the foundation plan has been achieved. Please advise.

Alessandro Mainente
4 minutes ago, Jose Figueroa said:

I completed the fundamental course. I have completed the first week of level 1. Level 1 - Foundation plan has many different level of difficulties. I don't see the different segments like the intro course progressions so I am not sure if I should progress to Level 2 or continue to Level 1 until the highest level of difficulty for the foundation plan has been achieved. Please advise.

HI Jose, you are correct. The only INTRO has a more guided structure so that you can learn how the Gymfit platform works. Under the skin Level one has its own mastery structure that simply is not divided into segment because we expect more autonomous students but you have still to log the difficulty of the workout so that the system can increase the new difficulty.

Jose Figueroa
4 minutes ago, Alessandro Mainente said:

HI Jose, you are correct. The only INTRO has a more guided structure so that you can learn how the Gymfit platform works. Under the skin Level one has its own mastery structure that simply is not divided into segment because we expect more autonomous students but you have still to log the difficulty of the workout so that the system can increase the new difficulty.

Thanks for the quick reply Alessandro. At what point do you recommend that I progress to Level 2??

Alessandro Mainente
17 hours ago, Jose Figueroa said:

Thanks for the quick reply Alessandro. At what point do you recommend that I progress to Level 2??

Well, consider that level 1 has its own exercises for every progression like planche front elver etc BUT we cannot expect t progress at the same rate on every exercise. so in order to pass at the level 2 for a certain progression, you must complete all the level 1 steps- and of course, it's not necessary to wait for all the level 1's progress to be completed. for example if in the front lever you finish level 1 but in the remaining progressions you are still on level 1...you can use the level 2 progression for the front lever.