Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Rope climb OAC conditioning

Asad Chaman-Ali

Asad Chaman-Ali

Okay i write this because i decided to listen to both that guy maintente alessandro and coach sommers advice to building up the rope climb progression legless. I can see feel what they mean by soft tissue conditioning strenghtening. Its strange because those periods of time were i do legless rope climb progressions variations i am also somehow capable of doing for some small sets some 7-10 sec controlled OAC negatives other times i dont i just drop down too fast. But i can really see now why rope climbs is more specific for joint connective tissue adaptations for the OAC. I have however done long before i did start with the rope climb progressions specific OAC work but i feel the progress is too slow but i now clearly see why legless rope climb progressions as connective tissue conditioning for the One arm chin up. I am however still on the first stage stages of the rope climb progressions.

• Like 1

Asad Chaman-Ali

Oh and one last question the rope i have at home its a bit awkward to take it with me to the gym in the gym bag even though it is mostly 2,80cm 3meter What would other substitues be when building up to the second and third progression be uneven towel pull ups one hand high and one hand lower on the towel mimicking the rope climb progressions if climbings ropes isnt available at my gym.  progressions before moving on to the final progression. I love most of the time the gym more than i love working out at home when all this quarantine is over. I do have plan to do full legless rope climbs when i am to the 4th final progression. But main point is i love the gym more than i love working out at home!