This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Intro Plan + Next Step

Started by Mike Reda, February 3, 2020 · 6 Replies · 188 Views

Mike Reda

Hi,

A newbie with newbie questions :). 

If I've understood the Intro Plan schedule, you do this for 8 weeks in total. The first 4 weeks are as normal via the Choose Your Plan. Then there is all access bonus of Level 1 of Foundation as outlined here https://my.gymnasticbodies.com/introduction-plan/.  So, is the next step Foundation 1 course https://www.gymnasticbodies.com/product/foundation-one/ followed by 2, 3 & 4 or is it Level 1, followed by level 2 & 3 https://www.gymnasticbodies.com/product/level-1-integrated-plan/ that should be the next step? Or os there a third option.

Essentially, I just want to become more flexible and strengthen my core.

Thanks in advance!

Alessandro Mainente
8 hours ago, Mike Reda said:

Hi,

A newbie with newbie questions :). 

If I've understood the Intro Plan schedule, you do this for 8 weeks in total. The first 4 weeks are as normal via the Choose Your Plan. Then there is all access bonus of Level 1 of Foundation as outlined here https://my.gymnasticbodies.com/introduction-plan/.  So, is the next step Foundation 1 course https://www.gymnasticbodies.com/product/foundation-one/ followed by 2, 3 & 4 or is it Level 1, followed by level 2 & 3 https://www.gymnasticbodies.com/product/level-1-integrated-plan/ that should be the next step? Or os there a third option.

Essentially, I just want to become more flexible and strengthen my core.

Thanks in advance!

Hi Mike, considering your goal probably using the foundations one plus the 3 stretch series is the best solution for the long terms.

Mike Reda

Thanks Alessandro! Now starting the 3rd week of my intro plan and I clicked on choose your plan from week 1 and every week I have completed the schedule. I assume it will change the course content as I go through the weeks, but it appears to be the same content as for the previous 2 weeks.

Do I have to manually add other exercises. For example, on Day 1 I see Crab & Ape and the rest of the other days for the rest of the week. They all have pencil icons. There are several other videos with the + sign. Do I have to add those manually or will the Choose Your Plan automatically add those in as I do more weeks? 
 

Also, my original post is displaying an orange bar with the message, “Your content will need to be approved by a moderator”. It has been like that for 2 weeks.

Alessandro Mainente
On 2/18/2020 at 12:20 AM, Mike Reda said:

Thanks Alessandro! Now starting the 3rd week of my intro plan and I clicked on choose your plan from week 1 and every week I have completed the schedule. I assume it will change the course content as I go through the weeks, but it appears to be the same content as for the previous 2 weeks.

Do I have to manually add other exercises. For example, on Day 1 I see Crab & Ape and the rest of the other days for the rest of the week. They all have pencil icons. There are several other videos with the + sign. Do I have to add those manually or will the Choose Your Plan automatically add those in as I do more weeks? 
 

Also, my original post is displaying an orange bar with the message, “Your content will need to be approved by a moderator”. It has been like that for 2 weeks.

Hi Mike..

can this page help to solve your doubts?

https://my.gymnasticbodies.com/introduction-plan/

Derek Osborne

Hello,

I am new here to GB and have not seen where are it is possible to create a question so I am posting mine here. Concerning the resistance band for shoulder rehab in the introduction, should it be 3-10 kilos, 2-8, or 4-14? Which one should be purchased? Thanks for your reply.

Alessandro Mainente

Hi Derek, ideally every work that regards the rehabbing should include higher resistance soon or later.