This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Gavin's Workout Log

Started by Gavin Strelitz, May 12, 2010 · 468 Replies · 17,909 Views

Gavin Strelitz

29 July 2010

Another night with feet up on the couch. I have quite a bad head cold and the energy levels are very low.

Gavin Strelitz

31 July 2010

Missed this session too so I could just sleep and recover over the weekend. Feeling much better now and should be back into training this Tuesday. I'm also looking for a gym to train in. This has been the wettest winter in Sydney for quite some time and training outdoors is not doing my health any favours. I'll see what I can find for gymnastic style training.

Gavin Strelitz

3 August 2010

Still a little stuffy in the nose and that is the only reason I didn't do the full 3 sets.

3 mins skipping

2 sets of:

Tuck PL 8s

5 x PPP

Advanced Tuck BL 13s

5 x Tucked Rows

2 sets of:

Advanced Tuck FL 90/90 18s

5 x SLS

PB L-sit 15s

5 x HLL (undergrip)

1 set of all FSPs:

Tuck PL 8s

Advanced Tuck BL 13s

Front Lever advanced Tuck 90/90 18s

PB L-sit 15s

10 x Shoulder dislocates

10 x Wall Estensions

Stretching routine

Gavin Strelitz

5 August 2010

Three mins skipping

2 sets of:

Tuck PL 8s

5 x Dips

Advanced Tuck BL 13s

5 x Pull-ups

2 sets of:

Advanced Tuck 90/90 FL 18s

5 x SLS

PB L-sit 15s

5 x Windshield Wipers

Another round of all statics

10 x Shoulder dislocates

10 x Wall Extensions

Stretching routine

Gavin Strelitz

7 August 2010

Three mins skipping

2 sets of:

Tuck PL 8s

5 x Assisted HeSPU

Advanced Tuck BL 13s

5 x Naners

2 sets of:

Advanced Tuck FL 90/90 18s

5 x Plyo jumps onto a bench

PB L-sit 15s

10 x Back Extensions

1 round of all statics

10 x Shoulder dislocates

8 x Wall Extensions

4 x Wrist pushups on knees

Stretching routine

Gavin Strelitz

I have badly bruised my finger on my left hand making a pretty good sliding tackle in football. It may be slightly dislocated still so I'm off to the doctor tomorrow morning to get it sorted out. All this with my new extreme rings set to arrive in the next few days. Oh well. I'll see what I can manage with this.

Gavin Strelitz

10 August 2010

First WOD for me, and was pretty brutal on the legs.

3 rounds:

60 sec shuttle runs

40' of jumping for height and distance

5 X Jumping deck squats

5 x Depth Jumps

2 x 60s Seated Toe Point Stretch

Full stretching routine.

Gavin Strelitz

12 August 2010

Completed:

3x10 Killers

3x5 Tempo Natural Leg Curls. These are brutal and I need to put in a lot of work to strengthen this up.

3x5 Tempo Body Levers. I did the variation moving from a vertical candlestick to 45 degrees and back up to vertical.

3x10 Hip Extensions

Stretching routine.

Gavin Strelitz

14 August 2010

I figured I'd do the previous WOD again because it works well with my injured hand.

Three mins skipping

3x10 Killers

3x5 Tempo Natural Leg Curls.

3x5 Tempo Body Levers. I did the variation moving from a vertical candlestick to 45 degrees and back up to vertical.

3x10 Hip Extensions

Stretching routine.

Gavin Strelitz

15 August 2010

12 mins skipping. No tricking though, my hand wont allow it just yet. I'm going to build back the cardio with skipping and swimming.

PB L-sit 15s x 4

Tuck PL 8s x 7

Gavin Strelitz

17 August 2010

2 rounds:

60 sec shuttle runs

40' of jumping for height and distance

5 X Jumping deck squats

5 x Depth Jumps

2 x 60s Seated Toe Point Stretch

I'm going to look through the WODS and find some good leg and core workouts.

Gavin Strelitz

19 August 2010

Three mins skipping

3x5 SLS

3x5 Tempo Natural Leg Curls.

3x5 Tempo Body Levers. I did the variation moving from a vertical candlestick to 45 degrees and back up to vertical.

3x10 Hip Extensions

1 min PB L-sit work (15s holds)

1 min Tuck PL work (8s holds)

Stretching routine

Gavin Strelitz

21 August 2010

Three mins skipping

3x5 SLS

3x5 Tempo Natural Leg Curls.

3x5 Tempo Body Levers. I did the variation moving from a vertical candlestick to 45 degrees and back up to vertical.

3x10 Hip Extensions

1 min Support hold on PB (60s hold)

1 min PB L-sit work (15s holds)

1 min Tuck PL work (8s holds)

Gavin Strelitz

24 August 2010

1 min l-sit (15s holds)

1 min tuck PL (8s holds)

3 rounds of:

30m sprint with weighted backpack (two telephone directories, not sure what that weighs)

14 weighted killers

5 natural leg curls. These have got alot better.

1 min PB support

Stretching routine

Gavin Strelitz

27 August 2010

Three mins skipping

1 min PB L-sit work (15s holds)

1 min Tuck PL work (8s holds)

3x5 SLS

3x5 Tempo Natural Leg Curls

3x5 Tempo Body Levers

Stretching routine

Gavin Strelitz

28 August 2010

3 mins skipping

2 rounds:

60 sec shuttle runs

40' of jumping for height and distance

20 X Jumping squats

5 x Depth Jumps

2 x 30s Weighted Pike Stretch

Gavin Strelitz

29 August 2010

Fifteen minutes skipping

1 min PB L-sit (15s holds)

1 min Tuck PL (8s holds)

1 min 15s Support hold on PB

Gavin Strelitz

31 August 2010

Three mins skipping

1 min PB L-sit work (15s holds)

1 min Tuck PL work (8s holds)

1 min 15s PB Support

3x5 SLS

3x5 Tempo Natural Leg Curls

3x5 Tempo Body Levers. I did the variation moving from a vertical candlestick to 45 degrees and back up to vertical

Stretching routine

Stretching routine

Gavin Strelitz

2 September 2010

It was raining last night and I only got back in quite late after seeing a movie so it was a very short training session. The movie was actually really good, called "Boy", Maori film.

1 min PB L-sit (15s holds)

1 min Tuck PL (8s holds)

3x5 SLS

3x14 Weighted Killers

Gavin Strelitz

4 September 2010

Three mins skipping

1 min L-sit work (15s holds)

1 min Tuck PL work (8s holds)

1 min PB Support hold

3 rounds of:

14xWeighted Killers

5xNatural Leg Curls, assisted

5xBody Levers

Stretching routine

Gavin Strelitz

5 September 2010

18 mins skipping

1 min PB L-sit (15s holds)

1 min Tuck PL (8s holds)

1 min PB Support hold

Gavin Strelitz

7 September 2010

Three mins skipping

1 min PB L-sit (15s)

1 min tuck PL (8s)

1 min PB Support

5 x Natural Leg Curls Assisted

5 x 30m Sprints with weighted backpack

Stretching routine

Gavin Strelitz

9 September 2010

I felt pretty flat going into this session, so I toned it down a bit.

Three mins skipping

1 min PB L-sit (15s)

1 min tuck PL (8s)

30s Support hold

30s Bottom of dip hold

3 x 5 SLS

1 x 5 Body Levers

2 x 5 Leg lifts

Messed around a bit on my paralletes moving from L-sit to shoulder stand. I did better than I thought I would.

I can't wait for my finger to heal up, I'm getting bored with the range of exercises I am doing.

Gavin Strelitz

11 September 2010

Three mins skipping

1 min PB L-sit (15s)

1 min tuck PL (8s)

30s PB Support hold

30s PB bottom of dip hold

3 rounds of:

60s Shuttle Runs

5 Depth Jumps

5 Box Jumps

5 Jumping Deck Squats

3 PB L-sit to shoulderstand, not fully extended, mostly tucked.

Stretching routine

Gavin Strelitz

12 September 2010

18 mins skipping

1 min PB L-sit (15s)

1 min tuck PL (8s)

30s PB Support

30s PB Bottom of dip hold

3 PB L-sit to Shoulderstand, last one extended.

Stretching routine