This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

HS/PE2

Started by MARIO LOPEZ RUIZ, September 19, 2019 · 60 Replies · 726 Views

MARIO LOPEZ RUIZ
33 minutes ago, Alessandro Mainente said:

Well, the first correct Jeffrey given to you was exactly this one...too arch and ribs out.

Yea sure, I just missunderstood this one

MARIO LOPEZ RUIZ

Hope this one is ok:

 

Getting a bit frustrated with this IM

Alessandro Mainente
10 hours ago, MARIO LOPEZ RUIZ said:

Hope this one is ok:

 

Getting a bit frustrated with this IM

but now is ok....it was a simple choice of giving the correct amount of attention to details.

MARIO LOPEZ RUIZ
6 hours ago, Alessandro Mainente said:

but now is ok....it was a simple choice of giving the correct amount of attention to details.

Is it maybe time to add this exercise twoce a week or starting playing around with next progression?

Alessandro Mainente
18 hours ago, MARIO LOPEZ RUIZ said:

Is it maybe time to add this exercise twoce a week or starting playing around with next progression?

Now is time to add weight....

MARIO LOPEZ RUIZ
1 hour ago, Alessandro Mainente said:

Now is time to add weight....

Yeah sure, I know, but as I have been in this one for more than 1 year I thought it could be a good idea. Ill start adding weight then and keep it once a week

MARIO LOPEZ RUIZ

Another check, 3.25kg currently and if ok incrasing to 5kg nexte week. Also a check for PE:

PE: 

IM back:

IM SIDE:

 

Alessandro Mainente
3 minutes ago, MARIO LOPEZ RUIZ said:

Another check, 3.25kg currently and if ok incrasing to 5kg nexte week. Also a check for PE:

PE: 

IM back:

IM SIDE:

 

Hey Mario, not bad at all1i suggest you to stay with that until you hold firmly the weighted bar.

MARIO LOPEZ RUIZ
On 12/13/2020 at 10:12 PM, Alessandro Mainente said:

Hey Mario, not bad at all1i suggest you to stay with that until you hold firmly the weighted bar.

Now I can hold it firmly, moving up to 5kg in the next session. Should I move up into the next progression when I achieve 10%  of my bodyweight (7.7kgs) and not before?

Alessandro Mainente
21 hours ago, MARIO LOPEZ RUIZ said:

Now I can hold it firmly, moving up to 5kg in the next session. Should I move up into the next progression when I achieve 10%  of my bodyweight (7.7kgs) and not before?

This is more a long term's work. you can move on.

MARIO LOPEZ RUIZ
15 minutes ago, Alessandro Mainente said:

This is more a long term's work. you can move on.

Wow, 16 months to move on from this progression, this was a hard nut to crack for me