Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Saksida Wins World Cup SR Gold Medal

Coach Sommer

Coach Sommer

Congratulations to GB moderator Gregor Saksida for winning the Still Rings gold medal at the World Cup competition in Maribor, Slovenia. 8)

The World Cup competitions are an annual series of meets where the best elite gymnasts from around the world compete to accumulate points to achieve a world ranking on the various apparatus. A minimum of four countries must compete at any given World Cup event for points to be awarded.

Gregor won the still rings over a field of athletes from 7 different countries. Well done, Gregor!

1kmUwvFgwAs

As many of you already know, Gregor has been kind enough to share his ring strength training over the past nine months in the following thread.

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer

Joshua Naterman

HAHAHA!!!! I knew it would come! Congratulations on the first of your World Cup medals!!!

Alvaro Antolinez

This is just the first one!!!!! Congratulations!!!!!!!

"of many more to come" edited just to clarify!

Thanks guys. This was my first medal in world cup series... I was so nervous before I began :mrgreen:

Because of financial recession and already ended europeans, there was no such big names then usual but win is a win :mrgreen:

David Picó García

Great!!! the commentator starts saying "He looks strong, he looks very strong..." :P

Now fix that bent arm pike press! to a straight body or straight arm press :mrgreen:

haha from D to E :D

It's much more to fix elsewhere :lol:

BENT arm pike press, not the pike press to inverted, that's already inhuman :wink:

BENT arm pike press, not the pike press to inverted, that's already inhuman :wink:

Yes true. I'm not completly satisfied with routine. I can do straight arm press but not yet in a routine...

Neal Winkler

GO GREGOR!!!!!!!

Just to show how cosmopolitan I am, I hope you whip every American, and then, the WORLD!!!!!!! MUHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Jeremy McColl

Well done that's awesome!!

looks like all that hard work is paying off big time :-)

keep up the good work :D