Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Elevated Bridge Regressions

Ed Croft

Hello,

I am struggling to get myself into an elevated bridge as I cannot push off the ground.

Are there any suggested regressions/ build up strength to get me into the elevated bridge.

thanks 

ed

Alessandro Mainente

Hi Ed, simply begin from the handstand back to the wall and wall away from the wall.

in the thoracic bridge course, you can decide to work more on some elements so that you can fill the gap.

HI Alessandro

Thanks for your quick reply.  I will do what you have said and focus on the cat stretches aswell as i have spent the morning looking through the forums.

great stuff 

thanks!

Ed:

Don't feel bad about not being able to execute a movement the first time trying it.  This entire program can be quite humbling. You'll find that by sticking to the program...in this case thoracic bridges...you will up and into a bridge before long. Then the journey begins to develop your thoracic region. Enjoy the journey. In a few months, you'll be amazing at what you will do that presently you can't.

Seth Godin, a marketing guru, actually wrote a blog post today that is quite appropriate for GST. Have a quick two-minute read:

https://seths.blog/2019/03/on-feeling-incompetent/

Happy Friday!

Bill

• Like 1